Opportunities @ MASV.io
Shape the future of MASV.io
We’re looking for passionate software professionals to build revolutionary ways to effortlessly move massive amounts of data across the cloud and simplify workflow integrations using the latest tools. Take your creativity to the next level: join our highly effective, collaborative, expert team.
Cloud Application Engineer
MASV.io is looking for passionate and skilled intermediate and senior Cloud Application Engineers whose primary focus will be the design, development and maintenance of SaaS server-side applications and server-side middleware, which present a client-side browser UI, native or virtualized applications and client-side API.
If you have one or more of the following hot skills and an unrelenting desire to learn, we want to hear from you!
- Ruby on Rails, PHP React, NodeJS or similar web application frameworks
- Cloud platforms and tools such as Heroku, Amazon AWS and DigitalOcean
- Structured and unstructured databases such as PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, ORM, or REST concepts
- HTML5, server-side templating languages and CSS preprocessors
- Object storage technologies such as S3 and OpenStack Swift
- Server-side monitoring tools such as Kibana, Grafana and Graylog
- Code versioning systems such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion
- Automation of unit testing and integration testing
- Virtualization such as VirtualBox, VMware and Docker
- Kanban and Agile development processes
- The design, implementation and maintenance of efficient, reusable, reliable code
- Integration of application logic into user-facing UI elements and middleware
- Integration of structured and unstructured data storage technologies
- Identification of performance bottlenecks and bugs, and their remedies
- Collaboration in a team environment
Full-time positions are located in Ottawa, Canada and offered by the parent company: LiveQoS Inc. We offer competitive benefits, salaries and incentives, commensurate with performance and experience and we may also consider tele-working arrangements as a means to access great talent.
Thank you for sending your resumé and inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org